- Student Life
- Faculties & Departments
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Institutional Research & Training Programmes
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment and Studentship Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO & Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact Us & Location
- Venue Hire
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- RCSI Corporate Videos
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Class of 2013 Commemorative Video
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- RCSI International
RCSI Open Days
RCSI has three Open Day Events each year for the Schools of Pharmacy, Physiotherapy and Medicine.
Saturday, 24th January 2015
Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM) Open Day
Please note the RCSI Graduate Entry Medicine Open Day in January is now fully subscribed, registration is still open to be included on a waitlist for the event.
Please fill in the form to register your interest for this second date.The RCSI Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM) Open Days provide prospective graduate entrants with the opportunity to meet RCSI GEM staff and students and to get a taste of some of the innovative teaching and learning methods at RCSI.
Thursday, 20th November 2014
Graduate Pharmacy, Graduate Physiotherapy and Mature Entry Medicine Open Evening
This Open Evening will provide graduate applicants interested in pursuing either Pharmacy or Physiotherapy as a career the opportunity to learn more about our Graduate Entry programmes in Pharmacy and Physiotherapy.
Applicants interested in RCSI's Mature Entry Medicine program are also invited to attend.
The Open Evening will provide prospective applicants with a range of information including the application process and future career options. Prospective applicants are also afforded the opportunity to meet with academic staff and current students to discuss any queries or concerns they may have.
Tuesday, 06th January 2015
School Leavers Open Day
Registration for the School Leavers Open day is now available.