- Student Life
- Faculties & Departments
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Institutional Research & Training Programmes
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment and Studentship Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Research Staff Association
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO & Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact Us & Location
- Venue Hire
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- RCSI Corporate Videos
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Class of 2013 Commemorative Video
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- RCSI International
Institutional Research & Training Programmes
Perinatal Ireland is a large-scale, multi-center clinical research consortium focusing on cutting-edge research relating to all aspects of improving women's and children's health. The goal of Perinatal Ireland is to improve outcomes for More...
Biomedical Diagnostics Institute
The Biomedical Diagnostics Institute (BDI) is a multidisciplinary research institute focused on the development of next generation point-of-care biomedical diagnostics devices. A Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) More...
National Biophotonics Imaging Platform
The National Biophotonics Imaging Platform (NBIP) Ireland was established in 2007 under HEA PRTLI Cycle 4. The platform consists of a consortium of imaging and biophotonics laboratories from across the Universities and Institutes of Technology More...
Career Enhancement Mobility Programme
The Career Enhancement Mobility Programme (CEMP) is a postdoctoral fellowship programme co-funded by the EU FP7 MarieCurie Co-fund Scheme, the Irish Higher Education Authority Programme for Third Level Institutions Cycle 4 and More...
Euro-BioImaging is a pan-European research infrastructure project which is part of the ESFRI process. The aim of Euro-BioImaging is to provide access to imaging technologies across the full scale of biological and medical applications, More...
HRB Centre for Primary Health Care
The HRB Centre for Primary Care Research is a 5-year HRB-funded programme, led by the Department of General Practice RCSI, in collaboration with Trinity College Dublin and Queen's University Belfast. More...
Clinician Scientist Training Programme
The Clinician Scientist Fellowship Programme (CSTP) is training the next generation of clinician scientists (academic medical leaders) with the unique and specialised knowledge essential to fulfil Ireland's research needs in translational medicine. More...
Irish Clinical Research Infrastructure Network
The creation of Irish Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ICRIN) is part of an ambitious project which will attempt to fill all remaining gaps (human capital, physical infrastructure and information systems) needed to create a world class clinical research More...