- Student Life
- Faculties & Departments
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment and Studentship Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO & Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact Us & Location
- Venue Hire
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- RCSI Corporate Videos
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
Masters in Healthcare Management - (All locations)
This programme will provide you with the personal, management and leadership skills to perform effectively in a position of responsibility in the healthcare sector. You will be better able to configure and deliver excellent healthcare. The programme will provide you with a sound knowledge and appreciation of operations, quality and risk management, people management, data collection and analysis, change management, leadership and strategy, and basic principles of financial management.
Who should apply:
This programme is intended for anyone with a primary degree who is working in the healthcare sector. Current and past participants include doctors, dentists, community pharmacists, managers, nurses, allied health professionals and administrators. Personnel in allied health businesses such as medical supplies/equipment and pharmaceuticals also find the programme relevant.
- More Information (Ireland)
- More Information (United Arab Emirates)
- More Information (Kingdom of Bahrain)
Masters in Leadership - (Ireland only)
This programme is designed to provide the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviour required to be an effective manager and leader in a changing health environment. The programme addresses the needs of healthcare managers and those who aspire to such a role. It is designed to develop the broad range of practical competencies needed in today’s challenging healthcare environment.
Who should apply:
Healthcare professionals who have an interest in change management and leadership. More information.
Masters in Leadership in Health Professions Education - (Ireland and UAE only)
This programme is offered by the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and is delivered by the Office of Medical Education and the RCSI Institute of Leadership. We will harness your potential to become an educational leader in the health professions. We will provide you with skills and professional development tools to become a sophisticated educator of future health professionals. You will develop and enhance your skills in a variety of professional areas including curriculum design, instruction, assessment, research and evaluation -through professional application and scholarship.
As a professional leader in education your organization can be certain its education strategy is informed by international best practice in health care education
Who should apply?
This programme is ideal for you:
- If you want a programme that is up-to-date
- If you want to debate key education issues with other colleagues working in the disciplines of medicine, surgery, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy and education.
- If you want to network and learn with inspiring healthcare educators with expertise in education, assessment, curriculum design and evaluation and health education research.
Masters in Quality & Safety in Healthcare Management - (All locations)
The MSc in Quality & Safety in Healthcare has been developed to masters level to respond to an increasing demand for continuing professional education and development for healthcare professionals working in today’s complex health system. Graduates of this programme will be better able to ensure the delivery and configuration of high quality healthcare services and lead change and development within their service areas.
Who should apply:
Applications are invited from all those working in the healthcare sector including doctors, managers, nurses, other clinical specialists and administrators who wish to develop and extend their knowledge and skills in the management of quality and safety in healthcare. Personnel in allied health businesses such as medical supplies/equipment and pharmaceuticals may also find the programme relevant and valuable for their needs.