- Study at RCSI
- Student Life
- Schools & Faculties
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research & Innovation
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment Opportunities
- PhD Projects and Postgraduate Training Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO and Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact us and location
- Venue hire
- New academic and education building
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- Irish Society of Urology
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
Higher Degree Conferring: Thursday, 8 June 2017
Conferring schedule – RCSI, Dublin 2
Registration and gown collection
|13.00||Group photograph||College Hall|
President's Meeting Room
Please ensure you pre-book your gown with Phelan Conan The online facility will open on 1 April and close on 1 June 2017.
Pre-ordered gowns will be available for collection on Tuesday, 6 June in RCSI between 12.00-15.00. If you are unable to collect your gown during this time, you may have someone collect it on your behalf or you can collect your gown at registration prior to your Conferring.
Please ensure you have your booking reference number with you.
Each graduand will receive two guest tickets for the Conferring Ceremony.
If you wish to be included on a waiting list for extra tickets, please email email@example.com
Please note: extra tickets are subject to availability and confirmation will not be available until the final Conferring list is available in mid-May.
Order of proceedings
Graduands are invited to register 1 hour 30 minutes prior to their Conferring Ceremony.
At registration graduands will be provided with a seat number which signifies the order in which they will be called to the platform to receive their parchments. It is extremely important that graduands sit in the correct allocated seat to ensure they receive the correct parchment.
Graduands and guests are asked to take their seats no later than 30 minutes prior to the Ceremony commences.