- Study at RCSI
- Student Life
- Schools & Faculties
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research & Innovation
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment Opportunities
- PhD Projects and Postgraduate Training Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO and Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact us and location
- Venue hire
- New academic and education building
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- Irish Society of Urology
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
Fellows, Members and Diplomates Conferring: Monday, 10 July 2017
The conferment of:
- Fellowship and Membership (in Surgery), including Ad Eundem
- Diploma in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship of the Faculties of Dentistry, Radiologists and Sports and Exercise Medicine (including Ad Eundem)
- Membership of the Faculties of Dentistry and Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry Diploma of Primary Care Dentistry
Conferring schedule – RCSI, Dublin 2
Date: Monday, 10 July 2017
|15.30||Registration and gown collection|
A gown will be provided for you for the conferring ceremony.
Please ensure you clearly state the award in which you are receiving when collecting your gown to ensure you receive the correct gown for the ceremony.
Please ensure you return your gown following the ceremony.
Order of proceedings
Candidates are invited to register one hour and 30 minutes prior to their conferring ceremony.
At registration, candidates will be provided with a seat number which signifies the order in which they will be called to the platform to receive their parchments. It is extremely important that graduands sit in the correct allocated seat to ensure they receive the correct parchment.
Candidates and guests are asked to take their seats no later than 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the ceremony.
Each graduand will receive two guest tickets for the conferring ceremony.
If you wish to be included on a waiting list for extra tickets, please email email@example.com.
Please note: extra tickets are subject to availability and confirmation will not be available until the final attendance list is received.
Visa applications for Fellowship & Membership in Surgery candidates
If you require a visa letter for travel please email the Development Fellows & Members Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.