- Study at RCSI
- Student Life
- Schools & Faculties
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing & Midwifery
- School of Postgraduate Studies
- Institute of Leadership
- Student, Academic & Regulatory Affairs
- Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC)
- Academic Departments
- Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Radiologists
- Surgical Affairs
- Research & Innovation
- Strategic Academic Recruitment Programme
- Research News & Events
- Research Areas
- Principal Investigators
- Research Networks & Centres
- Technology Cores & Research Facilities
- Research Office
- Employment Opportunities
- PhD Projects and Postgraduate Training Opportunities
- Research Ethics
- Technology Transfer Office & Management of Intellectual Property
- Research by Faculty
- Research by Academic Department
- Research by School
- Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R)
- About RCSI
- CEO & Senior Management
- Annual Report
- 3U Partnership
- Contact Us & Location
- Venue Hire
- RCSI and the wider community
- Quality Enhancement Office
- Academic Health Centre
- RCSI Corporate Videos
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences Strategy 2013 - 2017
- Medical Validation Ireland
- RCSI International
There is lots to do on the RCSI campus - meet people and make new friends from all around the world, have fun, play, learn, debate, and be active! There are plenty of opportunities for involvement at RCSI.
There are many facilities and services RCSI students can avail of, including the Library, College Restaurant & Coffee Dock, Gym, student lounge area, and much more besides.
RCSI has 33 Student Societies, offering you great opportunities to meet people with similar interests, try new things and have fun.
Sport is central to life at RCSI, and there are 35 clubs you can join. Our sporting facilities offer you a chance to balance your academic study with a wide range of sporting activities.
The College restaurant, located on the first floor of the RCSI main campus in St Stephen's Green, offers a wide selection of foods, including vegetarian and Halal options.
The RCSI Student Medical Journal is an annual, multi-disciplinary publication run by students for students and staff alike. It aims to promote student research and scientific writing. Articles range from original research, audits, and special interest pieces to the publication of abstracts, case reports, and elective reviews.
The culmination of a month-long celebration of cultural diversity took place in Dublin's Mansion House with the RCSI International Night. This annual event, one of the most highly anticipated in the College calendar, it showcases the culture, traditions, food, music and dance from our students' home countries, of which there are more than 60 represented in the RCSI student body.
International Night 2013 - Extended Version